Monday, September 12, 2011

My athlete

I think Josiah is just the greatest thing on earth. Obviously. If I didn't, I wouldn't be a good mother. He's good at everything he tries. He's been throwing things since he was about 10 months old. And I say things because from what I've experienced thus far, he believes everything is throwable. Several times recently he has thrown a perfect spiral to Chris. And, for the most part, the balls go wherever he is aiming. Pretty impressive for an 18 month old. If it were up to me I would want Josiah to play baseball. He can play other sports too, but I have been hoping he likes baseball. I love going to games and eating hot dogs and nachos. I can't remember a summer growing up that wasn't spent at the field. I bought Josiah a baseball toy a few months back but he hasn't been too interested in it until the other day. Here's him playing baseball with himself. Pretty good, right? My dad, Papu, will be very proud.

 

No comments: