Thursday, September 15, 2011

Guilty Pleasure

Before anyone can judge me, I would like to say first and foremost, I don't watch reality t.v. Except Biggest Loser, but I don't really count that since I mainly watch it to get workout  and diet tips... and I like watching overweight people lose weight. That being said, my one and only t.v. guilty pleasure for the past 3 years has been 90210. Not the reruns, the new ones. I know the acting is horrible and the story lines are bad, and teenagers don't really act that way, but I have enjoyed it. Until Tuesday. The season premier was SO horrible that I have thrown in the towel on that show. I actually caught myself saying that I couldn't believe I was watching this and what a waste of 45 minutes. Now I have to find another guilty pleasure show that I can record so that I have something to watch when I'm up at 1 and 4a.m. feeding Layla.

No comments: