Friday, August 19, 2011

Nose picking

Josiah loves to make me laugh. Half of the time I laugh at things I should not, because they are bad habits that will get him in trouble in school, or with other parents. Yesterday we were driving to meet a friend for dinner. It was a 30 minute car ride, so I gave him a snack to munch on so he would be pleasant in the car (yes, I'm that mother). I have my rear view mirror angled so I can see him, and the road, don't worry mother. After he was finished with his snack he stuck his finger up his nose and made an awesome face. He's done this once or twice, but it caught me off guard, so I started laughing hysterically. So, naturally, he continued to do this the rest of the car ride. And I laughed each and every time. He started digging around more and changing nostrils. And he did this all because he knew it made me laugh. What a sweetheart! This morning, on the way to daycare, he did it again. I had to make myself not laugh because I don't want him to be the gross kid at school who shows his boogers to his friends then gets in trouble from his teacher. I'm guessing from who his parents and grandparents are, he will get in enough trouble as is.

No comments: