Monday, July 18, 2011

Colorado

July 7-11 I was in Colorado with my mom, my BFF Laura, and her mom Gayla for Allison's wedding. We had such an amazing time. The weather was un-freaking-believable. 70 degrees every day with light rainfall each day. The 4 of us stayed at a friend's parents' house in Evergreen. Talk about breathtaking! They live in the highest house on the mountain, which means this was our view: 


 I got to spend Thursday with Allison and her family. I hadn't seen her since last June so I enjoyed every second of it! Friday and Saturday were filled with wedding stuff. Being pregnant, in high altitude, driving up a VERY curvy mountain 2 times a day made for a very uncomfortable, vomity (yes, that's a word) time, but it was worth it getting to watch my oldest friend get married. I also got to spend lots of time Laura, my mom and Gayla too! I miss them so much! I needed girl time like you wouldn't believe. I have a couple of close friends in Nashville, but nothing compares to the history and relationships I have back home.




Chris took very good care of Josiah while I was gone. I missed them like CRAZY!!! It will be a long time before I leave them again for that long.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am so happy I got to see you! It was the best. You are so special to me! Love, Sarah