Monday, March 26, 2012

Josiah turned 2!

He officially entered his toddler years on February 19. I can't believe it! Where has the time gone? It's true what they say... the days are long, but the years are short. I wish Josiah would still let me hold him like a baby. Whenever I try he gets mad. I don't blame him. It has to be uncomfortable for his big body to be cradled in my arms. It usually lasts 3 whole seconds. I'll take it!
For his birthday my ENTIRE family came in town... the Oklahoma Reyes' and Mindy flew in from San Francisco! Maybe not just for Josiah's bday, but hey. Aunt LeeLee and Uncle Carter drove up from Austin too! It was so special! I love having my WHOLE family in one room. Something I will NEVER take for granted!

 My immediate family. LOVE them!
 Opening some presents. Jacob is helping.
 He sure does love Mater!
 2 years old!

 Look at that face! So handsome!
 Getting his chocolate cake on. I let all the kids put icing and sprinkles on their cupcakes. It was messy, but fun!


 A little bit of silly string to liven the party up. Josiah follows his cousin Abby around like a puppy dog. Several times a day he will ask where she is.
 Jacob and BeBe stringing some peeps.


 Slippery bubbles!
 Oh, and have I mentioned how much Josiah loves his uncle Carter??
Happy Birthday sweet little boy!

No comments: