Saturday, August 2, 2008

What an emotional weekend it's been... Lauren Larsen delivered her baby on Thursday night, just before midnight, and on Friday just after lunch I got a phone call that the baby was not doing well and that we needed to pray for her because her chance of survival was 50%. My heart dropped. And I prayed... still am praying. I cannot imagine carrying a baby for 9 months and then not being able to hold him or take her home. I especially cannot imagine losing him. I would hope my faith would not be shattered, but I don't know that I can honestly say it wouldn't be. 

As of right now the baby is stable. I have no idea what is going on in Lauren or Matt's mind. Please pray that Lucia Life Larsen makes it through these next tough couple of days, that God would give her strength to fight, and breath life back into her. I beg you to pray with me. Pray with faith, for faith is what gets me through. 

No comments: