Wednesday, January 11, 2012

We're MOVING HOME!!!!

I mentioned it on Facebook and have emailed a few people, but it's official, we're moving back to Dallas on the 28th of THIS month! We are beyond excited! Chris starts his new job on Feb. 1 and I start mine (temporary for 3 months) on the 8th. My work has childcare on site, so that is PRETTY STINKING AWESOME! As you can tell, I'm very happy about all the above! We have missed Dallas so much. Our family, our friends, our community, our church, the greatnessof living in a big city... I could go on and on.
These next 2 1/2 weeks are going to be CRAZY busy for us. We have so much to do to the house before we leave to put it on the market. Chris is working hard and fast to get the baseboards in the entire downstairs (he's doing amazing), and I am trying my fastest to pack everything. Until we sell our house, Chris's parents have graciously opened their home to us. All our furniture is staying in our house for staging purposes, so all we're taking to Dallas are our clothes, the kids toys, and a couple of miscellaneous items. You think packing would be easy, but it's really not. I want the house to look perfect so it sells fast, which means making sure everything we're leaving behind has a purpose and a space that is worth keeping to look beautiful. Mske sense? All that being said, my blogging will be taking a back seat until we're in Dallas. I have TONS of fantastic pictures from Christmas and many great stories about our wonderful children. We look forward to seeing everyone IN PERSON soon!!

1 comment:

Leslie Clay said...

Oh My goodness - this is just WONDERFUL news! so excited for you guys and the grandparents!