Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm losing my mind

The other day I grabbed a paper towel to put Josiah's hot dog on to heat up in the microwave. 15 seconds later it beeps. I open the microwave door and saw that I did not put the hot dog in the microwave. So I just heated up a paper towel. Awesome. These types of things have been happening a lot lately. The tiredness is making me a little loopy, which I find hilarious and so does Chris.

I will also admit to falling asleep on the couch at 10 this morning. Last night was a LONG night for me, totaling about 5 hours of sleep, which might sound like enough sleep for some people, but it was 5 hours of interrupted sleep preceded by 6 weeks of the same. Layla was asleep in her swing, but Josiah was awake. I woke up after about 10 minutes of sound sleep because my phone rang. Luckily Josiah was glued to the t.v. watching Toy Story. Oops. I will not do that again, I will not do that again.

No comments: