Friday, December 3, 2010

Josiah's favorite things...

If he could do one thing all day, every day for the rest of his life it would be to open and close cabinets and drawers. I have never seen anyone get so excited about anything as excited as Josiah gets when he has his tiny hands on cabinet and drawer knobs.

Laugh when I laugh. If I am laughing, no matter what Josiah is doing, he will stop and look at me and laugh as long as I am laughing. It's pretty awesome.

Be with other kids his age or a little older. He gets so amazed watching other babies play and wants to join as soon as he can get away from being held by mommy. He is getting really good at sharing.

Spending time with daddy. Enough said. If Josiah and I are playing and daddy walks into the room he completely forgets about me and beelines it to daddy. How can I get jealous about that?

No comments: