Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Chris and I attempted to watch The Kite Runner tonight... 50 minutes later I made him turn it off because I was crying uncontrollably and could not handle it anymore. I don't think I will be able to finish it. It was way too sad and the thought that stuff like that really happens is too devastating to me to watch. So in order to make the swelling in my eyes go down we watched Aqua Teen Hunger Force... the weirdest cartoon I have ever seen. But really funny, in it's own twisted way. Sort of like Drawn Together, another adult swim cartoon. Recommendable.

I had an interview today that went really well. It was with another staffing agency and the lady absolutely loved me. She said she is going to try everything to get me a job asap. Nice. I really just want a job that I don't take home with me and don't have to work weekends. That's really all I care about. I can do anything for one year, right?

I have been off chocolate for 2 months. I have lost nearly 10 pounds by not eating chocolate at every chance I get. Crazy how easy it is. Thought I would post that because I'm proud of myself.

No comments: