Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the Pumpkin Patch today. It was Layla's first outing (other than the doctor, but that's no fun). We had a really good time. Josiah and Chris went on a little train ride, they pet goats, and we tried to take a family picture unsuccessfully. Here are some pictures from our adventure. Note: Josiah does not like to pose for pictures and when he sees you taking a picture of him he usually frowns or makes an angry face, so these are the best ones we got.

My little 12th Man

 Yes, he did lick the horse apple. Gross.
 This is what Layla did the entire time. Notice her Aggie onesie, compliments of Aunt Elyse and Uncle Carter.
 Daddy and Josiah
 Mommy and Josiah. I am wearing maroon in support of my winning Ags!
 This pumpkin took 1st place. It weighed over 1,000 pounds.
 A pumpkin for Josiah
 Looking at a flying witch
 Yes, I am jealous of my son's eyelashes.

No comments: